Sunday 18 April 2010

The Bride

FreeBooter Miniatures Steampunk Lady (or as I like to call her, the Bride, at least until I get an Uma Thurman miniature..). I bought this last year and like all Werner Klocke's stuff, was terrified of applying paint, yet when I started she was a real joy to pain, all the tears and folds were fairly easy to paint, was no flash, the only niggle was the gun hand.

She comes supplied with the multi barreled pistol as shown, as well as a long hunting rifle, well for what I want the rifle was out of place so I settled for the hand gun. No idea what setting Im going to use her for, may just have to get into Steampunk or VSF....

1 comment:

  1. I could swear I've seen a "lookalike" Uma with tracksuit and sword figure somewhere, but can't remember what company.

    ReplyDelete